CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 07, 2009

Baby Brother

Did any of you think I was posting that we are having a baby brother? We are NOT. I'm talking about Ben, my baby brother (who towers above me, by the way...). He and his (super cute) family came and spent Thanksgiving with us. We loved it. Come any time guys!

Freezing cold pic-nic lunch at Owen's Beach
Some homeless man with A LOT of kids
Skyler, Heather, Ben and Lily
Checking out the old fire boat
The one picture you HAVE to take if you visit Seattle
It's weird how in my head, Ben's still 7. Where did he get this cute little boy?
And to top it all off, dinner at Favorite Aunt Karen's (that really is her name. Ask my friends. That's what they call her when she rides in on her white horse and saves me...) Lots of family were there and it was a great night as always!

1 comments:

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

How fun! My kids have an Aunt Karen too...we call her "Cool Aunt Karen"!