CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009...

Uno anyone? We played for a LONG time on Christmas Eve.
This year's Christmas Eve Pajama's rock. If I don't say so myself... They're my favorite ones ever...

Some people sing around the piano. We choose to sing on the piano.
First annual re-enactment of the Savior's birth. Might be the last annual. Mary was a single mother of a pink leopard print baby Jesus. No one wanted to be a boy, so there was no Joseph... World War 3 broke out when only Mary got to ride on the donkey (that would have been me...), the shepherds weren't in love with their head gear, the wisemen wore birthday crowns and Sam tried to steal Jesus. Could have been worse. Possibly.
Christmas morning. Santa really does exist. I truly believe, every single year, for that first split second. It is so great.
Nice construction ladies!

1 comments:

Gillian said...

Lovin' those jammies! Where can I get a robe like that?

Merry Christmas! :-)