CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Sue...

Dear Sue,

I know that you are my very own person muffin top, but really, must you be so large? I would appreciate it if you would take a less obvious role in my day to day life. I'm not asking you to leave (well, really I am...) If you would just hide a little better... I am also tired of your best friend, Betty, who resides in my rear... I think I would be happy if I could just be me. Alone. No Sue. No Betty. But alas. My muffin top is so large, she's taken on her own name. Perhaps it's all the Christmas baking...

3 comments:

Gillian said...

That's what new years resolutions are for. Right now, enjoy all the goodies!

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Ok...YOu are still one of the most beautiful people I know...

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

I agree with Bekah!!!