CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Goooooo M's!

Tom and I took (just) Brooke to a Mariners game last Friday. She is such a great kid and sometimes gets lost in the shuffle, so we made it a special night for her. It would have been more special if we would have actually gotten a bobble head - but alas, they ran out before we managed to arrive. An hour early... No bitterness here...
The three of us

Brooke didn't get bored at all. And start taking pictures of her shoes.
A little cotton candy fixes boredom pretty quick
Especially when you turn it into a mustache!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

sounds like a fun time! What a nice thing to do for the oldest child! Even the third child recognizes how important it is to let the oldest know she is appreciated and special!!! This blog made me remember when you took Uncle Jim and me to a Mariner's and Blue Jay's game. Great memory!!!!! Love you tons!!!!!

Linda Westover said...

The blue fingernails are a nice touch, too! I'm sure Brooke is happy to have such a cool mom and dad!!

LeeAnn said...

Very cool outfits! Brooke is a lucky girl to get to go to the game-looks like you all had a good time. I would love to do lunch!

David & Brenda said...

Looks to me like the cotton candy entertained more than Brooke! I especially love the photo of the three of you and all the happiness it shows. And...well done, Brooke, with the shoe photo. Very artistic! Does that symbolize walking all over the opposing team? Who won?

Eric Westover said...

I remember going to a Mariners game before, after or during one of the reunions. It was at the Kingdome. I got up on the big screen and saw Ken Griffey Jr. hit a home run. Good times.