CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fright Fest

Looking for something fun to do with your kids on those gorgeous spring days when you are out running errands? Here's your answer...

Roll down all the car windows. Pull up to a red light and check for any other vehicles with windows open. Whisper to your children "1... 2...3..." And then you simply let out bloodcurdling screams. It's awesome. Then all the girls smile and wave. Just smile and wave... Try it sometime. Your kids will love it!
disclaimer- no accidents have been caused by this extremely obnoxious behavior, but I would recommend it only be used at red lights...

5 comments:

Carla and crew said...

What I want to know is this: Did you get this creative brain from your Mum or your Dad?!? I sure never thought of doing that with my girls!

Karen said...

I'll bet you could stop alot of traffic if you tried that at the fence in our back yard!!

Linda Westover said...

Hmmm...wonder what those cute girls will do as teenagers.

Jessica Waters said...

So funny. . . Laura and I used to do this when we were teenagers to let out cooped up frustrations and always at red lights and often on the way to early morining seminary.
Now I do that with my girls when we are all at the point of meltdown!! Of course not when Bret is in the car he hears enough high pitched squeals in his everyday life!

Cheryl said...

One of my roommates said she used to go driving and yell at the top of her voice when she was frustrated. I tried it and it works, however, I had forgotten about this stress releaser. I'm going to have to try it again sometime. Love you!