CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 09, 2010

Livestock

I was running with my (skinny) friends the other day... A car full of boys drove by... Did we hear a whistle? No. Did we hear a cheer? No. What did we hear? "MOOOO!" Running is not good for my self esteem... :)

(Are you having flashbacks to the "keep running - cuz you need to!" comment? We did. It was the same friends that time too...)

Oh - and there is no picture that you can actually choose to go with a post like this... Do I choose one that I actually look like a cow in? Not likely. And no other picture would actually fit...

4 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

I DID have a flashback to your quote a while back! Well you know what.... you better believe that you and all other moms are hot otherwise they wouldn't have gotten pregnant with their kids!!!!

David & Brenda said...

Sounds like an ID 10 T problem. And I don't mean yours!! (If you don't get my meaning, take the spaces out of ID 10 T) I love you, my dear daughter. How can some people be so blind!!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

I first thought, "Is this an old post?" And I still can't believe people are so rude!! I don't know who you run with, but YOU certainly don't look like a cow!! A fox maybe, but no cow!! :0) Love you April!

Juliann said...

You go girl! At least you were getting exercise! When someone does that to you just remember it makes for a good blog post.