CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Music to my ears...

Are they magic vitamins? Just maybe. Last night Sam was laughing - for no reason at all. She was just laughing. Until she couldn't laugh anymore. For the first time ever. She's been laughing since she was 11 months old, but it always takes work. And possibly a small circus... It was so great last night to have her laugh like a normal kid.


One of the greatest things about having a baby that is "special" is that the little things are SO amazing. You take nothing for granted. Which turns every day into something special. Man, I love that little girl so much!

6 comments:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

That is so great!! Yay for the sweet sound of laughter!
I can't believe how big she is getting and I think she looks a lot like Brooke.

David & Brenda said...

It is the best to come to your blog "just in case" and to find a new post here! Better than Christmas!! You moved me from smiles to tears (of joy).

Mrs Sobbi said...

I am so happy!! Little kids laughter is just so musical. Especially when it is a little miracle. I am ecstatic things are working and moving along for Sam:)

Cline said...

That's wonderful. I love that she has given you the gift to zero in on blessings.

Carla and crew said...

there is nothign better than a child's laughter...unless it is all your daughters laughing together!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! What a joy yuor little 'special' girl is and the joy she has brought! Looking forward to meeting her and seeing all of you again!