CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 01, 2010

Adults Only - Costumes Mandatory!

Probably the funnest thing I do all year is our annual Halloween party. This was our 5th year. It's so fun. We were missing a few people this year - know that you were missed!

Here's the group of us.
Tom wanted to be a cowboy this year. So I went as his cow...
The ladies threw candy corn at the dudes this year.
The finals of the Mummy game. I'm pretty sure the Walthers are undefeated in this event...
The "brain" shrimp cocktail I made. Disgusting...
Best night of the year!

7 comments:

Gillian said...

So much fun! Wish we were there! I love your cow costume. Were people squeezing your teets?

David & Brenda said...

Looks like it was an awesome evening!

David & Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...

Looks like we missed a fun party! Hopefully there is no flu bug going around next year :) LOVE your bovine costume April!

Jon and Caprice said...

We had such a great time! Already looking forward to next year when we will squash the Walthers in the mummy game!

Cheryl said...

All of Halloween looked like a lot of fun! So...does Tom call you his 8 cow wife? I loved his hat!

David & Brenda said...

Thought I'd better let you know I'm the one who removed the comment because for some reason the second one was the same as the first. Wouldn't want you to think it was a negative comment...because, after all, how could there possibly be one!