CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 08, 2010

Twin-sense...

Brooke's birthday is coming up, so there has been a lot of talk about birthday parties going on... We have a rule that you can go to Chuck E. Cheese or have a party. Not both. So this is what Erin and Alix worked out...

Alix- "So, if I go to Chuck E. Cheese..."
Erin- "And I have a party..."
E & A in unison - "We get both!"
Guess there have to be some advantages to offset having to share your underwear...

4 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Love it, love it, love it!! Love them!! Twin-sense for sure! Had a good laugh, especially after I read your concluding statement. What would we do without our twins?? ...I guess go to Chuck-e-cheese OR have a party.

David & Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LeeAnn said...

Smart girls! I love that picture of them through the tall grass. As a twin, I agree with them--they should each get to choose what they want to do:)

Cheryl said...

You have very clever daughters!!!! Good response Mom! I agree, if they weren't twins they would each get their own party, so it is fair to give them two parties. :)