CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Dreaming (dreamt) of a White Thanksgiving...

To those of you that live with snow, just go ahead and laugh at us... I do. I grew up in Utah and Idaho where snow was... snow. Here in Puget Sound? Snow is... Miraculous. Wonderous. Splendid.
Watching the first snowflakes falling on Sunday morning...
Family home evening was awesome on Monday...
This is the snowball the girls made to throw at Tom. They couldn't actually throw it, so I got to do the honors. It was awesome. And he couldn't even run, it would have broken their hearts. Mwah ah ah...
No school Tuesday or Wednesday! Hurrah! This is what we did instead. This is an awesome little hill right next to our house. It was perfect. This is Erin...
And Alix. I do have one true daughter. She is the fearless one and the only one I passed on my adrenalin-junkie genes to.
Brooke and her friend Adrienne. When they heard school was cancelled the second day, they promptly made it a sleepover situation.
Even the moms had fun. Aren't we quite the ski bunnies? Shelby, Caprice and I...
Let it snow!
I have at least 17 pictures of Sam eating different forms of snow. This happens to be the cutest. She lasted for hours. Not sledding. Just eating snow...
This is what winter hot-tubbing looks like... Love the boots and swimsuits!
And there you have it. We make snow a BIG DEAL!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm jealous! They don't close school for anything up here. :( It looked like a nice day to spend outside having fun!