CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How I miss you...

This is my closet.  Notice anything about my shoes?
 Here's a closer look... I have realized, since I hurt my knee, that I wear tall heels or sneakers.  
There is no middle ground.  Which is a bummer when you can't wear heels and your sneakers just don't match your church clothes...

On a side note... My surgery is scheduled for March 29th.  A week from today.  5 weeks after I hurt it.  It will be good to get it done and get healing.  I've felt very "on hold" since I hurt it, so surgery is a good thing. =)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Zappos.com :)

Heather Macbeth said...

There are lots of cute flats out there. I'd say it's time to got shopping. :)

Oh, and I totally want to play dress up with your shoes someday.

Eric Westover said...

Man, you have more shoes than I do!

Shelene said...

I am printing out this picture for the sole purpose of showing it to my husband when he says, "you bought another pair of shoes?" Then he will see that I still have less than his favorite cousin with twins. BTW, CUTE shoes in there!!!!

Tyrell Berner said...

You do have two extremes! My closet looks like sneakers, flip flops, and maybe a pair of flats for church!

Only one more week! Hang in there and I hope your surgery is a breeze and you heal super quick!

Heidi said...

WOW! You have a lot of shoes. That is so cool!! SOrry you can't wear them right now. But hopefully before long, you will be back to your fashionable self again. Please let me know if you need anything after your surgery. Best of luck!!

Carla and crew said...

after I broke my ankel, I gave up wearing heels. Cute flats were the style anyway and I don't really miss the heels! Now Jennae is another story!! She seems to be related more closely to you, than to me!

Cheryl said...

I'm on Spring Break so thought I'd catch up on the blogs. Happy Birthday to Alix and Erin! What a way to spend your birthday! Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. You're brave to have all your shoes in one spot. Jim knows I have a lot of shoes, he just has no idea how many...neither do I. &:)