CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 03, 2012

We're Just Related...

Brooke was helping (her gimpy mom) get a (huge) bucket of softballs down from the high shelf in the garage (our friend wanted to borrow them).  She was balanced on top of the chest freezer, reaching above her head and wiggling this heavy bucket toward the edge.  It was hard and she almost gave up a few times, but stuck with it.  Once she got it to the edge and tipped it down, I could grab it and pull it the rest of the way down.  It was some tricky work on her part so I said...
"Nice job, Brooke!  You must be Wonder Woman."
Brooke - "Nah.  More like her cousin..."

Since that makes me her sister, I'm ok with it... 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a wonderfully helpful, humble, and super girl! I'm sure glad you have her around to help you out.

David & Brenda said...

And since I'm her grandma, I'm okay with it too! Way to go, Super Girl ...er...I mean cousin of Super Woman!