CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Breaking News!!!!!

Today on the news were reports of multiple Tiger sightings. In Puyallup, Wa.  Weird, right?  The police and animal control couldn't find any sign of it.  
And I know why. 
 It came over to our neck of the woods...

Don't you love people with a great sense of humor?  This is just up the road from our house.  I get the giggles just looking at the pictures.  You should have seen Brooke and I cracking up taking the pictures....

(And I sent the news channel my pictures and reported where to find the missing tiger.  Why not have some funny news to go along with sad, scary, depressing stuff?)

2 comments:

Jodi Elwell said...

that is too funny! I agree. Let's have some laughs instead of all the depressing stuff.

David & Brenda said...

That's totally great. Let us know if the news channel does anything.