CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lost and Found


I occasionally (ok, all the time) miss calls because I can't get up and down my stairs very well.  Yesterday, I was waiting for an important call and I didn't want to miss it.  So I put my phone somewhere I couldn't lose it.... (You only think you know where this going...)  Half an hour later, I hear my phone ringing.  I'm sure it's my important call, so I look for my phone.  I can't find it.  I can hear it.  Loudly.  Ringing right next to me.  I tear the couch apart, I move all the pillows and blankets.  I'm starting to panic.  I can't miss this call...  Guess where I found my phone?  
That's right.  Down my shirt.  
How I forgot I'd used my bra as a phone holster, I don't know.  
But I did get to my call just in time...


3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I'm glad you didn't miss your call...hahahahaha

Linda Westover said...

You are so great for having the courage to share all your humanness with us! You definitely bring some sunshine into our days!

Linda Westover said...

And to think you have pictures that match all your adventures;) How fun!