CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Horsin' Around...

When my parents came to help after my surgery, my dad brought the greatest gift ever... The Horsey Swing.
As you can see, it was joy at first swing...

Alix
Brooke

Erin




And now, most days, the bus stop lines up in front of our porch and takes turns swinging.  We are the hit of the neighborhood.   All my friends are jealous.  Some people have started building a few extra minutes into coming or leaving, since their children have to swing on their way in and out.  =)

My dad grew up with one of these swings, I grew up with a horsey swing and now my children can as well. Thanks Pop Pop.  For the swing and so much more.  We love you!  (and the swing...)

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

And did I mention that my (incredible) father MADE this swing? From scratch. With his own two hands. Pure awesomeness...

Shelene said...

How do we get one of those? It looks like lots of fun!!!

David & Brenda said...

Happy happy memories...years and years of them!

Karen said...

Maybe we should have a dad's craft day at our next reunion and make everybody one...or two.

marcalicious said...

ummm....i want to order one of those swings!!!