CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 05, 2012

Indian Summer....

And it's only summer so late because I'm still blogging about it... I swear this is the last summer post.  Apparently my life is a little busy right now...
We got to run up to Idaho Falls while we were at the cabins and spend a weekend with my brother Joe and his family.  It was great.  The girls hadn't seen these cousins in waaaay too long.

On the river front.
 My girls and Courtney



 We swam for HOURS in the hotel pool.  We stayed all the way until it closed at 11...
Alix rock climbing 
 Erin's turn
 Courtney gave it a go...

Super fun couple of (hot) days spent with some really fun cousins!  Love you guys!

1 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Thanks for this post, April. It's so nice to see pictures of two of our children's children as they spend time together...a very rare event indeed.