CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Punked...

Brooke and her friend, Adrienne, tried a little jewel of a prank that I found on Pinterest...  They covered raw eggs in chocolate and told the girls they'd made a new Halloween recipe and wanted them to try it. Who turns down chocolate?  Not Sam, obviously... You could see a tiny bit of white in some places and Erin could tell it was hard, so I told her it was white chocolate and (duh!) everybody knows white chocolate dries harder than normal chocolate... So bite hard sweetie, and let me know how it is...
She bit hard.  And then kind of licked around, trying to figure out what the filling was.  It was awesome.  She was a good sport and Sam was smart enough to just lick the chocolate off the egg...  This would be perfect around Easter, but it looked like too much fun not to try it out now...

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Erin is a good sport! I love the look on her face - it's kind of a "you got me and I'm not sure what I think of it" look.

Liz Wilcken said...

Yuck! They DO sell Halloween cadbury cream eggs, I discovered the other day at Party City. Hope their centers are better filled.

Mary Ann said...

this Adrienne sounds like she could be a bad influence on Brooke! Funny prank. She never told me about this.