CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 08, 2012

Quote of the Day...

Sam was throwing a tantrum crying over not getting to play outside when her sisters weren't home.  I was getting ready to throw a baby shower and she caught sight of some of my goodies....

Sam- "So I can't go outside?"
me- "No, sweetie.  The sisters aren't home yet."
Sam- "You can see that I'm crying, right?"
me- "Hard to miss..."
Sam- "You do know some of that chocolate would make me feel better?"

I hear ya sister...

4 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

Love this girl.

David & Brenda said...

Thanks for the laugh, April - a great way to start the day. That girl is priceless!

Heidi said...

She is hilarious!! Love it! Love her!

Brenda Sue said...

Well..... She definitely has Macbeth blood in her if chocolate will make her feel better. She is so cute!