CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Quote of the Day

After planning a ward party (and dinner) for 250 people, I was a little lax in keeping my home "show ready" for the four days leading up to the party. We get home from the party to a message saying that someone wanted to look at the house the next morning. Perfect. We weren't exhausted already... We made the girls clean their room and it turned out beautiful. I was majorly impressed. Well... we got home from church and there was no real estate agent card on the island... To which Brooke said,
"Ah man. All that stuffing under the bed for nothing!"

I guess I should go check under their bed...

6 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

That totally made my day April!! You have the sweetest girls!

Jessica Waters said...

Classic!! I laughed out loud!

Cristie and girls said...

That's great! I love it! I don't think I'd go under there, though. Could be scary!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

KIDS ARE THE BEST! THEY ALWAYS SAY WHAT WE "MATURE ADULTS" WANT TO SAY, BUT DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACTUALLY SAY. (sorry I'm not really yelling just didn't want to retype after I figured out the caps lock was on.) :0)

Karen said...

Congrats on showing your house...to anyone...ever!! Nobody in our neighborhood is that lucky!

Linda Westover said...

So what did you serve at the great Ward dinner? I'm activities chairman and am always looking for good ideas for activities and food.