CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Does 5 +5 = 10?

For some reason, my computer is now easy to use again... Like I said, it couldn't possibly be user error... Here are some pictures from the twin's fifth birthday. Five? It just doesn't seem possible. I am constantly thankful that these two funny girls are part of our family. As hard as it was in the beginning, I can't imagine them joining us separately.

And Alix wanted to know if she's five and Erin's five, and 5+5=10, doesn't that make them older than Brooke? I cried I was laughing so hard. Brooke was not super amused, but couldn't really argue with her math... Isn't life grand? :)


Fairy tea parties rock! Erin is in white and Alix in the pink/purple

The only person they could name in their primary class was Ali and Tyler is their "buddy" so the party was small, but I let them stay all day, so it was pretty fun...


Sam snuck over and ate all their fairy sugar once the bigger kids were gone

We had a fairy treasure hunt and then the put all the fairy glass in the little vases and got to pick fairy stems... (once I latch onto a theme, hang on...)

Instead of a cake, each kid got to decorate a giant cupcake and turn it into a fairy hut

Alix's turn at the pinata.

Erin's turn...

Blowing out the candles...

7 comments:

Linda Westover said...

It looks like a great party! Where did you get those awesome candles? they really look like fun. I like your tablecloth, too ... I have it's twin sister on my kitchen table.

Gillian said...

Such a cute party! Can they really be five?

Benjamin Macbeth said...

You are pretty much the coolest mom ever. I plan on possibly stealing all of your ideas in the future. Happy belated birthday to the twins and I have to say that the one pic of Sam I thought looked so much like Lily. It gave me a little jump when I saw it. :]

Cristie and girls said...

Happy Birthday girls! Looks like a fun party.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Pretty ingenious logic, if you ask me. 5+5 does equal 10. That girl is on to something! :0)

David & Brenda said...

Looks like a "magical" party! Wish I could have been there!!

Cheryl said...

Fun looking party! Happy belated birthday to the twins. I can't believe they are 5! Has it really been four years since I saw them last???? They'll be starting kindergarten, won't they?
At a PD Day we were talking with a professor of mathematics and she asked, "Is 1+1 always 2? What if a child argued that 1+1=3?" She otld about a kid who had said that 1+1=3 because first there was his mom and dad, then he made three. Get it? Kids really are so clever!
Grandma P used to do green meals for St Pat's day too!