CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

greatest invention ever!

Food coloring. Hands down the funnest addition to any meal. Obviously, we had green past tonight for dinner, it being St. Patrick's Day, but on any given night, we have unusual colored food. I know this creeps my friend Caprice out, but my girls love it. It's been years since I've made plain colored pancakes or waffles. But really, you should all try adding food coloring to your water while you boil your noodles. It's awesome. Pink takes the best, and purple is a little weird, but you want dinner gone? Change it's color...

4 comments:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

We had green mashed potatoes tonight! I am gonna try colored pasta....thanks for the pep talk tonight. I did end up having more fun than at the game last week. Who knew I'd enjoy bball?? And....Matt is totally HOT for me now......not sure if that's a good thing yet. :0)

David & Brenda said...

I love you, April!

Carla and crew said...

We had green mashed potatoes, too, but it works in bread dough, too. My neighbor said she was in college before she knew that pancakes are naturally "kinda boring"!

Juliann said...

I LOVE changing the color of food. I'll have to try it with pasta. I had no idea it would turn out that pretty!