CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

super genius...




I know I am slacking on my blogging. I have this great new computer and now I can't figure out to get all the pictures from iphoto to here... I'm such a genius that apparently I am just too smart for the computer. It couldn't be me. It has to be the computer... One day I'll tell you all about the twins' birthday (they are FIVE!!!!) and other adorable goings on. It's just no fun without pictures. And I only have this one download that shows up to choose from... So feast your eyes on the triplets (we count Tyler as one of our own...) and Sam. One day I'm sure I'll figure it out. Which means I have to admit how smart I am to Tom...

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I look forward to more pictures. This one is very cute. Happy late birthday to the twins!!! Hey, I'm guessing your new computer is a mac. We have 2 macs. Kevin is a mac genius, and I am pretty savy with them. So, if you need help, feel free to ask.