CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Quote of the Day

I was dressed up to go to the adult session of Stake Conference and mentioned to Tom and the girls that I would stop by the store on my way home (we were down to wheat for dinner...).

Brooke- "Wow, mom. Aren't you going to be embarrassed going to the store looking so nice?"

Perhaps it's time to teach her that sweat pants really aren't clothes. I should maybe look a little more human, a little more often...

7 comments:

Mary J said...

That is too funny!

Heather Macbeth said...

HAHAHAHAHA! No I'm the same. It's almost a chore for me to get dressed in the morning...

Heidi said...

That is hilarious!!

Jax said...

Kids are too perceptive.
My three year old wanted me to go outside with him. I told him i needed to clean up the house first and his response "mom what time are your teachers coming over" guess I should clean the house more often!!

David & Brenda said...

Our little Sam is growing up!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

That is too funny!! At least you didn't look like a boy! :0) And how righteous of you to go to the adult session of stake conference!

Cheryl said...

Cute picture of Sam! I'm not believing that you're always in sweats because I've seen pictures of you and you've always looked nice!