CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And I thought I looked so good...

Here is another self-esteem building quote of the day...


Whilst driving in car, the girls were asking about when I used to work in the jail.
Erin & Alix - "Were the girls pretty that were in jail?"
me - "No. They looked hard and used up." (try explaining that to your children...)
Alix - "So they weren't pretty?"
me - "No, sweetie, they weren't."
Brooke - "Well, did they look like you then?"


3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I think you inherited those genes from your dad!

Carla and crew said...

rryou just have to laugh when the girls say things like that!! I keep hoping that mine will grow out of it...

Cheryl said...

I shared this post with Gramdpa and Grandma. Grandma said that perhaps it was because you had been in the jail also, not because you look 'used'. It's a different way to look at it...