CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

lesson learned...

I learned today that you cannot believe all that you read on Facebook. (really - I probably knew that before, it just hasn't backfired so badly until today...) I read all about this awesome carnival that was going on today in Pioneer Park. Clowns. Cotton candy. Face painting. Games. Food. It was going to be great. So I get the girls all excited and bribed them to do quite a few extra chores in anticipation of a great afternoon. Off we went...

The carnival isn't until August 24th.
Oops.
The girls were so mad. Especially Brooke. I had to let them swim fully clothed in the wading pool and get them giant doughnuts from Pioneer Bakery before we were all friends again.

2 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Whoops!

Cheryl said...

Humble pie :)