CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Master of Invention

It is the greatest thing being married to a man who can fix or create anything. His latest "invention"? A water slide in the back yard. It's great. No wonder the neighborhood kids have all moved in...
Brooke trying it out for the first time

Nice splash Brooke!
Tom and I barely fit...
Not sure why this loaded sideways, but you get the general idea...

Tom has actually made some improvements since these pictures were taken. He found a much longer, steeped slide at a garage sale for $5 and so the slide is even better. And the trampoline is on the other side of the pool and the kids all jump from it into the pool. Now I'm off to replenish my supply of Otter Pops...

4 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

If I bring you the otter pops can I move in, too?

Gillian said...

Awesome! The kids must have a blast with that! :)

David & Brenda said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Tell Tom, "Well done."...if you can get him out of the pool.

Cheryl said...

Is this a new pool or did you fix the old one? Your backyard looks like a lot of fun!!!!!