CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Peanut Butter & Jelly...

Brooke has been blessed with some really great friends.  Here's a conversation we had the other day after school...
Brooke - "So, today I had some papers hidden in my shoe..."
me - "What?  Ummmm. Dare I ask why?"
Brooke - "So I can draw on the bus. (duh!)  But anyway... I forgot all about them until Sydney pulled colored pencils out of her boot!"
They were meant to be friends.  Some things just go together... (thus the title - in case I'm not as clever as I think I am, and nobody but me gets it...)  (And yes, they are the same age.  Brooke is about 6 months older, but on the (freakishly) tall side and Syd is on the (adorably) shorter side...)

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Cute story. And, yes, some things are meant to go together...like grandmas and grandchildren. Too bad ours live so far away. :(

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

Such perfect best friends. I love it!

Heather Macbeth said...

Love it. At least if they ever decide to go to a dangerous country together you'll know that their money is safe. ;)