CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I love taking the same pictures, at the same place, year after year and watching my girls grow.  The Pumpkin Palace is one of those places... 
Saw dust pile...
 Bowling...
 A little rodeo action...
 Pumpkin Tea Party anyone?
 Can you tell Brooke is being Grumpy Dwarf? 
 I really love these guys...
 The winners through the corn maze.  Not being poor sports at all... The twins and I raced against Tom, Brooke and Sam.  We killed them...
 One of Brooke's favorite activities...
 Finding just the perfect pumpkin...
 Posers...
 We don't even have to carve one of the pumpkins this year. It came with a face...
 And just to prove that I was there too...

2 comments:

Carla and crew said...

I like the last photo!

David & Brenda said...

It's so nice that we went to the pumpkin patch with you two years ago; looking at the photos makes me feel like I was with you. Looks like your family had a LOT of fun!