CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 07, 2011

Warning!!!

Woman Driver Ahead!!
So today the girls and I were Halloween shopping.  Which means I was driving around in our Suburban.  I do this all the time, you think I'd be good at it... We were parked at the Spirit Halloween store (note to self - never again take Sam in there.  She'll still be having nightmares 6 halloweens from now...)  After we were done, I go to pull straight out.  And go up over a curb.  Oh snap.  There must be one of those parking cement things there.  Oh well.  I drive a suburban for a reason, right?  I can go right over those things.  Turns out it was a flower bed.  Whoops.

2 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Take time to smell the daisies...

Eric Westover said...

"Typical" woman driver. I kid, I kid.