CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 07, 2011

Family Pictures...

Spoiler alert - if you want to be surprised on your Christmas card, don't look at these adorable pictures... (If you want a Christmas card and think I don't have your address, leave it in the comments... I promise, if you leave it - a card will come...)


 Any guesses on who's who?  It's trickier when Alix's bangs are covered up... 

 I think the girls are delicious in their hats...  Could they be any cuter? (asks the slightly biased mom)










 A truly rare photo of Tom and I... And I'm not even wearing black...



I'm super happy with how they turned out...

11 comments:

Kristie said...

They turned out super cute! Love the owl hats!

Tyrell Berner said...

You should be super happy with the way they turned out!!!... because they look amazing! You have a beautiful family!

Heather Macbeth said...

I am seriously in love with those hats. Way way cute. Oh, and the girls too. As always.

David & Brenda said...

Just can't get enough of these photos!!!!

Eric and Shelene said...

SO cute!!!!! Love them all!!!

author said...

Super super cute.

I'm not going to leave my address, because then your super cute card would just get lost in a pile of papers or work or "things to be filed." But how about I send you a list of people *I* need to send holiday cards to (because some of them are Jewish)? You can just send them any random card - we don't have family pictures b/c no one wants to see two people in their mid-thirties and their dogs. :)

Jodi Elwell said...

too cute to pass up!
I love christmas cards!
15212 87th Ave. E.
Puyallup, Wa. 98375

Cheryl said...

Cute pictures, but what do you expect when the photographer had such gorgeous subjects! You look beautiful in blue!

Unknown said...

Um, YES please.
8810 SW 52nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97219

PARSON POSTS said...

That is my favorite picture of you and Tom!! You both look SO good!! It could be an engagement picture!! Miss you!

Mrs Sobbi said...

You're not biased, just truthful. You have some gorgeous girls!! If there are enough, I would love a card. I would also love your address so I can send you one (if you would like..). Here is my address:
Lynette Sobbi
#601-135 Marlee Ave
Toronto, ON, Canada
M6B 4C6

Thanks!!