CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A gauntlet thrown...

Let the trash talking commence!  For several years now there have been some (unfounded) claims by Tom as to his superiority when it comes to making Christmas cookies.  The girls have loved telling me how his (nonexistent) cookies are better than mine.  Well.  Tonight the line was drawn in the sand.  This year we will be having our first annual Christmas Cookie Battle.  The girls all chose sides.... (cue Brooke making scary Dunt dunt duuuuunnnnn..... sounds)  Brooke and Sam chose to go with Team Tom.  Alix and Erin chose Team Winner.  Oops.  I mean Team Mom.  We're lining up some friends to do some anonymous judging and Sam has already come up to me, waved her arms in front of me, pinched my fat and said, "I just took all your power!"  And ran away.  If nothing else, this will be a fun couple of weeks gearing up for the big show down...

6 comments:

LeeAnn said...

How fun! Good luck. . . of course you'll win:)

Unknown said...

Haha, that is awesome. I love this.

Heather Macbeth said...

Team April. Oh snap! That's right! I said it!

David & Brenda said...

Go girls!! ...I'm sure Brooke & Sam will come 'round...after they taste 'your' cookies! :) Sorry, Tom. We love you too.

April Bishop said...

I should make t-shirts... =)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

How fun! Team April all the way!!