CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quote of the Day...

After Brooke's bus hit another car on the way home from school (everyone was fine...), Tom was wondering how all the mom's knew before the police.  I explained a few of the kids had cell phones and word spread from there...
Tom - "Cell phones?  Ridiculous!"
me - "I know.  Our kids will get cell phones when they can pay for them..."
Alix - " I want a cell phone!"
Tom - "Good luck getting a job to pay for it..."
Alix - "Mom doesn't have a job and she gets a cell phone!!!"




2 comments:

Shelene said...

yeah.....try not doing your non- job tomorrow and see how she likes it! ;) I am considering getting one for the kids to have with them when they are at school, or with friends when we get new phones in January. I am pretty sure Eric isn't on board with the idea.....but .... ;) Glad the kids are all okay!

Carla and crew said...

ahh-the parenting dilema of the century! How did our moms survive without being able to contact us at any given moment? (or visa versa)I think High school age is good for a phone, but then if every other kid has one, mine can borrow! Aubrey has a phone now, but she complains about how old it is...