CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Nine...

Years old today.  Crazy.  How did my baby grow up so fast?
Instead of a party this year Brooke wanted to do a "girl's night out" with her best friend (since she's all grown up now...) 
We started out by watching Puss in Boots 3D.  The girls loved it.  This is them right at the beginning when the 3d was still new and crazy looking.
 We were going to go get pedicures next, but I gave them the choice of taking their pedicure money and  going shopping at the mall instead.  It took about half a second for both of them to choose shopping.
Posing with the mannequins at Old Navy...
 So thankful for good friends!  They got matching shirts at Aeropostale and had to change into them in the dressing room.  Then used the rest of their money and got matching pajamas at Justice... It took us two and a half hours to spend their $20.  But it was so fun to watch them.  It's a fun stage of little girl but with glimpses of what's coming...
 And we finished up the girl's night out with dinner at Old Country Buffet.  
It was a super fun afternoon with the girls and Brooke loved it.  And it was the easiest "party" I've ever planned...

I'm so thankful that this special girl is a part of our family.  She's the best biggest sister we could have asked for!  I love you, Brooke!!

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I can't even begin to express how much this girl has changed our lives! We love you, Brooke. PopPop said when you were born, "I always wanted to have a brooke running through my back yard...and now I have one!" We love you more than we can say!

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Brooke! I can't believe I can actually remember her like she looked in that first picture; have we lived here that long? Great birthday idea--I'm going to have to remember that one!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! It looks like you had tons of fun!!!!
The Christmas cookie challenge sounds exciting. All I can say is...Good luck Team Tom! You've got tough competition because I've seen some of April's creations. :D