CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 07, 2011

Halloween Party 2011

As always, we had a great time at this years Halloween party.  It was a lot bigger than years past and I learned that my house will hold 23 adults and not too many more...
I was the Queen Bee and Tom was the Beekeeper... 
 My super cool drink display.  The "blood tubes" were my favorite...
 And Tom after he crashed to the floor during the "mummy game".  
 Here is the whole group of us.  Tons of couples came up with really great costumes this year, which makes it even more fun...
Can't wait for next year.  I'm thinking I might have to start booking the church... or something.... =)

2 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Doing stuff at the church is a good idea...that's where we have our family Thanksgiving dinner. It's especially great when the activity includes all those cute kids who just love to run and play:)

marcalicious said...

cute costume for you guys!!!!