CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ABC (gum)...

Sam didn't know what to do with her gum in the car and I told her to just swallow it (better to swallow it, than get it on my carpet...).  Alix, being helpful, told her she swallows her gum all the time.  Erin, being (less) helpful, told her she doesn't like to swallow gum.  Which led to this...
Alix - "I know!  Erin always gives me her gum to swallow for her."
me - "Really?"
Erin - "Yeah.  I chew it for a while and when I'm sick of it, Alix swallows it for me, so I don't have to..."
Alix - "I don't mind, I'm a good gum swallower!"

Ah.  The sweet joy of sisterhood...

And aren't they tiny all alone on the chairlift?  They go together all the time.  It's kind of amazing to me.  Erin is on the left, in blue and Alix on the right, in black.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious!! Sort of gross, but still SO funny!! So, did Alix swallow Sam's gum for her?? lol

Heather Macbeth said...

Bahaha!!! That's amazing. Luckily my kids are gum swallowing experts. Never thought that was an awesome thimg until now though.... erin and alix are hilarious.

David & Brenda said...

Still laughing! My mother used to tell me that if you swallowed gum it would mess up your digestive system. Alix is proof that theory isn't true!

Carla and crew said...

if you swallow your gum it goes STRAIGHT to your appendix...that's what I was told. But honestly, swallowing someone else's gum??? even if she is your sister, that is gross!