CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Twin Day

One of the spirit days the girls' school does is twin day.  For the first time in a really, really, really long time, the girls let me dress them the same.  We tried to convince them to trick their teacher, but they didn't think that was such a good idea... But all the kids and their teacher were confused all day anyway.... 
Erin & Alix
 Aren't they cute?  
 And a look back in time... This is when they were almost three weeks old.
 And to think I used to think no one would believe me they were identical because they looked so different... I was crazy.  So let's pretend I know who is who in this picture and call it Erin on the left and Alix on the right.  I'm 90% sure I'm right and if I can't tell, they won't be able to either... (Chalk me up for another Mom of the Year award...)
 2 years old...
 And last summer... Erin (l) Alix (r)
Kinda makes you want to be a twin, doesn't it?

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Chalk me up for another Grandma of the Year award! If you hadn't posted who was who, I would have been doomed. Without Alix's bangs showing and with their hair parted exactly the same, they look...well...the same!! Sure are cute though!!! It's fun being a grandparent of identical twins!

Liz Wilcken said...

I'm scared to have 2 2yr olds next year. Please tell me it isn't too bad!

Shelene said...

makes you want twins...mwaahaahaahaa. ;)