CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Sam!

She's 2. TWO! Where did the time go? I suppose I might have to stop calling Sam my baby one of these years... Sam's birthday was Sunday and as she was turning two and didn't really care about birthdays, we had a simple fun little party with just her sisters. ( I know the cake is ugly, but she really loved it anyway... it's just not worth the time and stress for an awesome cake for a two-year old. In my world anyway...)


What can I say about this girl? Only that we are so thankful she was chosen to come and be a part of our family. She is the sweetest, happiest, strongest, bravest girl I know. She's had to work hard to just catch up, but she keeps on trying and working. It's kind of awe-inspiring to have so much respect for such a tiny little person. She's doing great and her magic vitamins are still working wonders. Since she started them, she's grown 3.75 inches. In four months! I guess she's finally got the energy to sprout on up. She's talking like crazy and making her sisters crazy. Exactly as she should. We love you Sam!

She really loved this ambulance from her Uncle Joe. She took it to bed with her that night... (nice quiet sleeping toy)
Super excited about her new glittery, light up ball from her sisters.

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

There is no way we can say how much we love this little girl!! She's a giant in every way except form! Happy Birthday, our little sweetheart!

Linda Westover said...

I'm so glad we finally got a chance to meet Sam at the reunion. She's a real cutie!

Gillian said...

I can NOT believe she's two! Happy b-day to her! :)