CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 02, 2010

Warning - Picture Overload!

If you care, there are about six or seven new posts down below this one... And for some reason the post of my DC trip is in the middle and not at the top where I thought it should reasonably go... Some aren't even funny, they are just there because I want them in my blog book at the end of the year... There are a lot of pictures... My mom will be in heaven, the rest of you, possibly in tears of boredom... Thanks for taking a look and sharing our lives. Love you all!

2 comments:

Cristie and girls said...

Great pictures! And, no, I didn't have tears of boredum! LOL Since we don't get to see you very often anymore, it feels like we're still a part of your lives this way. Love you all!

David & Brenda said...

I'm absolutely amazed you found time before your trip to ID and UT to post ANYTHING!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!