CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quote of the Day / Terrible Tragedy


Let's start out with the quote of the day...


While traveling to the cabins we stopped in Missoula for the night. Whilst discussing the merits of various places to stay, this is what Brooke had to say -
"I don't care about the pool or hot tubs, I just care about my beauty sleep!"
At least she's got her priorities straight...

And for the terrible tragedy... Our family has suffered a great loss. Our camera. It decided to go for a swim. Apparently it's not designed for such activities... I don't really care about the camera so much as the pictures from our entire vacation on the memory stick. I'll know tomorrow if I have any pictures to post. If I do, you're all in big trouble. I took a lot...

1 comments:

Gillian said...

No! That's terrible! We lost a camera that way once...went kayaking and even though the camera was in a plastic bag, it got wet. We were able to get the pics off of it before it completely went belly up! Hope you have the same luck!