CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 02, 2010

Pictures That Make Me Happy

In the name of cutting down on posts, here are some of the things that have made me happy in the last couple of weeks...
Blowing bubbles in the tub. Erin (l) Alix (r)
Helping mom with the laundry...
The girls were being babysat and Sam was having trouble sleeping, so Brooke climbed in her crib to help her not be sad. It worked. They both were sound asleep in Sam's crib when I got home several hours later. My favorite thing is when the girls are sweet sisters. (I think they were crowded. Look how sweaty Sam is...)
Playing in the grass
Posing in the grass
Sisters. More bathtime fun. Can you tell who's who?
We had been playing softball and running around like crazy and when we got home Erin laid down on the floor by the door and fell fast asleep. This is Sam stealing her headband while she's defenseless...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE all these pictures!! You have the cutest girls ever! And I am so jealous of your trip. I have always wanted to go to WA DC. Yay for you!! Thanks for posting all of this. It's great!!

David & Brenda said...

You're right!! Your mom is in heaven with all these pictures! I can't believe how long each of the girls' hair has grown since we last saw them in early Nov. (until Brooke got her's cut, of course). And I have to admit that there are two pictures that I can't be absolutely sure of who is who. My guess with the close-up bubble pic is that Erin is on the left. And is Erin also on the left in the pic with the twins covered by the sheet? Most of the time I can tell now but on those I can't be absolutely sure and don't want to label them wrong when they are downloaded.