CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Doing great!

Sam is SO MUCH better. It's amazing what not having an infection will do for you... I would say she's back to normal. She's funny, she's laughing, she's talking. She even jumped around the store the other day. She's sleeping well and her grumpy times are due solely to being a 2 year-old. Her endurance is close to what it was before. She still tires easily, but it is much more of a normal fatigue for her and not a scary one.

I am so thankful for all your prayers and loving words. Our family is doing well and it is so nice to have our Sam back. She'll go in for extensive lab work in May, just to check things out, but for now, life is back to normal. :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY!! That makes my heart happy to hear this. I'm so glad she is back to normal. I can just imagine how happy you must be. :)

Cheryl said...

Sam is beautiful!!! I'm glad she's back to normal! Hopefully she won't have another infection like this ever again!
Easter looked like a blast!!! I'm going ot ask you right now to help me to organize some fun actvities for the Sonberg reunion in 2013. Please???
I loved the flour game! How nice you're sharing traditions!

Tyrell Berner said...

Glad she's doing better! It's always a little scary to not know exactly what is wrong.

David & Brenda said...

I LOVE that picture of Sam!!!!!!!