CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shhhhh.....

Ever have one of those days where it's just TOO MUCH? Too much noise. Too much mess. Too much chaos?

We (meaning the "mean, old mom") had one of those tonight... So I instituted "whisper night". "But mom, it's not night yet..." said Alix.
"Too bad. It's close enough," whispered mom.
And so we whispered all night. It was kind of fun. Even Sam (sort of) got in the spirit of things. Everything is so much calmer when all you can do is whisper. The wrestling stopped. (And you thought I had all girls? I do. They wrestle. Crazy.) The arguing stopped. It was great. We might have to do this again. Tomorrow? :)

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

When was the photo taken? I want to add it to my files. (Shhh...I'm whispering...)

April Bishop said...

It was at the fair in September 2010... Love you, mom!

Karen said...

Love it!!