CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 08, 2009

- Bed Bugs -

I really need to call an exterminator. Our home has an infestation. Of bed bugs. I woke up this morning, after Tom had left for work (of course, I was left home alone and helpless to face the creatures on my own...), and found myself surrounded! Erin was pressed against my left side as tight as could be. Brooke was smooshed against my right side, with her hand in my hair (she has a thing for hair, what can I say?) And Alix had made a nest in between my legs with her head on my lower stomach. Laying there, surrounded, I pondered how this could have happened. I was sure that I had gone to bed with only Tom as a companion. I was almost sure that I had been left alone in bed when he left for work at 4:55. So where had all these little bed bugs come from? As I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep, I realized "Who cares?" I couldn't have been cozier or more surrounded by the people that I love. After all, they won't be little forever...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I want some bedbugs!

Karen said...

Is that the same species as "rug rats?"

Gillian said...

How cute! I have a seven year old bed bug...I think it's sweet that they want to snuggle mom! :)

Cheryl said...

I love your family!!!!!