CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Real Food

Alas. What a pity. I tried so hard to help Sam make a big 'ol mess on her face with her first time eating real food, but it just didn't happen... Not even a spot on that pristine bib. She didn't love it, but she certainly didn't spit it out either. Perhaps it was the ease with wich I can feed just one baby at a time. No switching back and forth, trying to catch the cereal as it goes spitting down the face of the other twin... This picture is the messiest it got. She had trouble realizing that she can't feed herself yet. Anyhoo... she's doing fine and now she's just one of the big girls.


4 comments:

Gillian said...

Already? She's growing too fast!

Brenda Sue said...

She is HUGE!! Man I can't believe how big she's getting!

Kari said...

She is absolutely adorable! I think I need to come and visit along with Allison so I can get a baby fix. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! She's growing fast! Can't wait to really meet her! That looks like a fun day!