CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Life Goes On...

Having learned that it is awkward and hard to put a normal "nothing" post following one of deep revelation and seriousness, we will just have to forge forward together. There is nothing to report regarding Sam, but be confident that I will post any changes or news that we do get. So, life goes on. And here is a...
Quote of the Day:
"Erin! You can't draw in that!"
Erin - "But mom, I'm just writing in Brooke's diarrhea!"

Huh. And all this time I thought it was a journal...

This is Erin and the beautiful, sparkly doll we made together.

5 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

WOW. That's pretty priceless. I would have paid good money to hear that one in person... and see your reaction!

Brenda Sue said...

That totally made my day!! Thanks April!! Kids say the funniest things!

Gillian said...

Your kids crack me up. Good thing you're writing this stuff down!

Eric Westover said...

At least she really wasn't writing in diarreah. That wouldn't be so fun.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

What a beautiful doll! As I mentioned before, you are the coolest, most fun mom I know. It is so great that you do all of that fun stuff with your kids. They are lucky to have you as their mom. My kids are still waiting for their mom's cool, fun side to appear. I wonder when that day will be. Hmmmmmm......