CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

First day of Kindergarten (And a new haircut!)
One new haircut, one sparkly headband, two pretty crocs and a beautiful backpack are all it takes to make Brooke happy. She was so excited to start school. She has been ready for kindergarten for about three years now... It's finally time! She looked so cute and was so happy to go. Not nervous at all. She got right on the bus and didn't look back. Neither one of us cried and I got a lot done while she was at school since Erin, Alix and Sam all now take a nap during that time! (Amazing what you can get done when no one is following you, undoing it...) The first day of school she said was, "Boring!" But loved the second day. She ran off the bus grinning and said, "Yes! I have homework!" Apparently that makes school not boring! If only that last until she's a teenager...

I got my haircut too. It was time for a change and I love it!

All the pretty ladies! Erin, April, Sam, Alix and the school-girl, Brooke



5 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE your hair April! Wow! What a change! (I wish I'd seen you today but I had a major crisis so we left church after all of 15 minutes...long story...)

Heather Macbeth said...

OH my gosh you look gorgeous with that hair!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

That was me that deleted. Too many misspellings. So... you look like a hot mamma!! Love the cut and the color. Hope your front door turned out well.

Cheryl said...

Tom is one lucky man!!!!!!