CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Harvesting
It has become apparent to me, looking back on my blog, that it is possible I need to get a life... But, in the mean time, you get to see more pictures of my adorable girls. I'm sure that you all think they are as cute as I do. How could you not? Anyhoo... I asked the girls to pick me some tomatoes for dinner (toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches anyone?) and of course they all jumped up and did exactly what I asked, as soon as I asked it... Right. But Erin did run right out and was so cute picking them that we had to take her picture. At least one of the animals in this zoo are well trained! What a sweetie!


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Not only do you produce beautiful daughters, but beautiful tomatoes too! Yum! Now I'm crazing a BLT!!

Gillian said...

Ooooh...I love fresh tomatoes off the vine! I'm definitely gonna have to grow some of those next year.

LeeAnn said...

What a cute little girl! Although, I don't prefer tomatoes, it does seem like you're a very good gardener:)

Karen said...

Did you think we checked your blog for anything BUT pictures of the girls??? You do have remarkable tomatoes, tho.