CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Puyallup Fair
I believe that in the case of the fair, pictures are worth a thousand words. Lucky for me, as my creative genius is on vacation for another six hours. We had a great time.
Erin, on the giant slide. She went all by herself, ever the first time down. She's fearless.
Giant Slide. Probably the greatest thing at the fair. Enough said.

Alix chose to ride with me. I burned at least six thousand calories climbing all those stairs over and over again. Why don't kids' legs get tired?



This is Alix eating her cotton candy.


Brooke and I on the Tilt-o-Whirl. Brooke and rode it so many times that I actually got sick to my stomach. At least ten times. Brooke LOVES this ride!
Here is ultimate in fair transport. Erin is in the front, then Brooke, then Alix. Sam got to ride alone in her stroller... (By the way, that's a heavy wagon to pull around for hours!)
Alix again, this time with her ice cream cone. Luckily, we were done for the day and the mess wasn't a problem.
Here is Erin with her cotton candy. She loved the blue kind and wouldn't eat the pink. Whatever. The sugar rush is the same, right?



3 comments:

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

I can NOT believe how grown up your girls are getting. Brooke like she is about 15 years old in the picture of you and her. lol They all are so beautiful, just like their mom. I LOVE the new hair cut!!!! You are gorgeous. I'm also jealous you got to go to the fair! Man i miss it there! Miss you too!!! xoxo

Gillian said...

So fun! I love that ice cream cone shot! Priceless. Hope you had some wet wipes with you! :)

Rob and Juliann said...

Claire and I LOVE the giant slide!!